Wednesday, May 7, 2008

House for Sale!

Omg I'm kinda freaking out. The realtor just left and there is a for sale sign in my front yard. I hate, hate, hate change so I feel really nervous right now. I guess mostly because I don't know what the future holds. I know we want to move to a better neighborhood, we haven't had any problems in our 3 years in our first house but it isn't the best neighborhood. But that brings me to the biggest question: should that neighborhood be in West Monroe, Monroe, OR VIDALIA! And I have no idea. I really would like to be closer to my family and hometown, especially since I go back to work in 3 weeks and still cannot find someone to sit with Avery 6 hours a week!!! But the houses in the Vidalia market are really high right now so I don't think its the right time to buy for us. Which is fine. We've owned this home since before we got married and it hasn't been the easiest thing. We've replaced a washer and dryer and had the AC and Heat and plumbing worked on numerous times. It'd be nice to just call the landlord and say "come fix it." On the other hand, I'm not crazy about living in an apartment. For some reason it feels like one step forward, two steps backward and we are happy in this little house! I guess the major problem is that we have decent jobs here and there aren't many oppurtunities in Vidalia. So we don't even know if we can find jobs to pay what we make now. I guess I'm just really nervous and tired of all this change. I'm 23 and for the first 18 years of my life I lived in the same town (for 15 years the same house!) went to the same schools with the same friends and known all the same people and since I was 18 life has gone too fast!!! I've graduated high school, moved to Ruston to go to Tech, moved to Monroe to transfer to ULM, bought a house, got married, changed jobs, had a miscarriage, got pregnant again unexpectedly, had our wonderful lil 2 lb Avery and now I'm selling a house! WOW! It's time for life to slow down a little bit!!!

No comments: