Monday, March 14, 2011

Monday Memory

Lately, if I'm calling Avery I can find her one of two places - hiding behind the curtains in my room or under her easel in her room. She LOVES to hide! Hide-n-seek is her favorite game, although she also loves Memory, Don't Spill the Beans, the Very Hungry Caterpillar Game and playing cards. She is very competetive and I try to only let her cheat a little bit. :)

I love that she says "Good night night, mama" before going to sleep and "Good bye bye, mama" when I drop her off at the sitter's house.

She is also obsessed with school busses. She loves counting them on the way to Tina's house and always says "Mama, when I get big, I go school and ride the school bus. I say 'Good bye bye, mama'" (if that isn't cute enough, she blows a kiss at the end!)! I know that day is fast approaching, but I am definitely not ready for that yet!

Well, I hope you all had a fantastic weekend. I am recovering from the flu. Thanks to Nonna and Poppa, Avery was spared and spent part of the week at their house having a blast!

1 comment:

Cristi said...

Sweet post. You will be so glad you have these memories written down. I love that she says, "I love you big much Nonna." just out of the blue! Makes me smile - big much! Oh and while we were keeping her one morning. She had been in the room with me and then I was doing something getting ready to go somewhere. All of the sudden I realized she was quiet. I called out for her and she didnt answer. One moment of terror. So I called out LOUD for her to answer me. Thankfully she did. I could breathe again. - Yes she was hiding. Silly girl.