Avery seems okay today. I called Charlie from work earlier and he said "for a sick baby she sure does have a lot of energy!" She is crawling faster than ever and not tired at all tonight. Last night went well - thanks for the prayers. She did end up sleeping with me but we still got a good nights sleep. Charlie admitted today he sleeps a lot better in the guest bed, lol, the mattress is a lot firmer I guess? Anyway...please pray for McMama's baby, Stellan. He is a lot smaller than Avery and has RSV. It is a very serious case. He is in the PICU and not doing very well. If you don't read her blog, I would recommend it. She keeps me entertained!
In other news, we (okay, more me than he, lol) have made a decision. I cancelled the cruise. I don't know what I was thinking when I booked it. I mean, I don't keep Avery all day by myself so how can I expect her great grandmother to? (My mom and dad were going with us and my mamaw was going to keep Avery). And yes, I agree, I'm sure if we went when we got back everything would be fine. But I think that week away would not be relaxing - more like torture! If you know me, I'm a big worrier as it is and I just know it would not be a pleasant week. Also, it was scheduled the beginning of April and although RSV season is winding down, they still see cases of it into May. I can't imagine her coming down with it in Vidalia, with my grandparents there, away from Dr. K. It would be TERRIBLE. I would NEVER forgive myself. I just can't leave her for a whole week like that. We are going to have some sort of long weekend getaway, but not for a week, and she will stay with nonna and poppa. So that is that. We can't wait until we can ALL go sailing to the Bahamas! :o)