Friday, August 28, 2015

Cozumel and Swimming with Dolphins

Cozumel was beautiful. When he got to Chankannob we went into the beautiful water and realized pretty quickly there were beautiful fish swimming all around us. It was so cool! I had never wanted to snorkel before but Charlie rented snorkel equipment and was amazed at what he was seeing so I had to join in on the fun. The fish were one of the coolest experiences I've ever had. Although you can see the fish all around you above the water, when you go underwater it's truly a whole new world! It was an awesome day!

Did someone say dolphins? I've always wanted to swim with the dolphins and who better to take than my Avery Grace?They LOVED her. It was so cool to watch them interact with her. 




We found a perfect spot for our little family. Three hammocks in a triangle. We spent a good part of the day just enjoying the sounds and sights right from "our" hammocks!

"ahhhh this is the life, mom!"

No comments: