Saturday, October 24, 2009

Avery's Playroom

What started out as the sunroom, when we bought our house, quickly became the office. But, little by little, toddlers having a way of taking over. So, although the computer is still staying at the moment, the rest of the room is officially the Playroom. And, I think it was Avery's plan all along... she looks pretty pleased wouldn't ya say?


So much to choose from, hard to make a decision!


The dog (a.k.a. 'ruh-ruh' because thats what they 'say') always wins!




4 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

We love having a playroom, it keeps all those toys mostly in one place, so we are not always tripping over them in the living room or family room.

Penny said...

My living room and dining room are the play rooms in this house. I desperately need to get rid of a few toys.

DC said...

I envy your playroom! The house we are renting is 3bd/2bt, but no playroom :( Oh how I miss our old house in Monroe!

Missy M Emory said...

Play rooms are a great way to keep the rest of the house clean.. I say we should all have play rooms, junk rooms, storage rooms... lol