- I did not start typing this post while leaving one piece of lemon icebox pie on the counter in the kitchen. Avery did not find her way into the kitchen, discover the pie on top of the counter, grab it and bring it to me in the opened container without dropping it. Yeah, I'd say she earned that last piece of pie!
- I did not fill my iPhone To Do list with all the things that needed to be done this weekend. I did not have something to do at each 30 minute interval from the time I woke up until I went to bed on Saturday and Sunday!
- I did not do all of those things and still put off buying winter clothes for another weekend because I was super busy and figured I could make it another week. I was not freezing this morning!
- I am not rethinking the whole RSV lockdown that I had decided wasn't neccessary this year. It's barely getting cold here and we're on RSV - Round 1. Hmmm.....
- On the opposite end of the spectrum, I am not totally excited about the thought of taking Avery to Playhouse Disney Live! on the 30th, the zoo and pumpkin patch on the 24th and scheduling fall pictures somewhere in between.
- I am not racking my brain trying to think of an adorable Bible character that I can dress Avery up as and I am certainly not thinking there has to be a mention of a ladybug somewhere in the Bible!
- I did not go into work this morning at 6am so I could feel a little less guilty about leaving at 9 to come home and watch Avery, so Charlie could go to work.
- I did not make a big mistake by letting Avery play computer games, so now she has a total meltdown if anyone else is on 'her' computer. Ooops! Looks like she needs a Mac from Santa! ;)
- I do not hope you have a fantastic Monday!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Not Me Monday
Well, I wasn't planning on doing a Not Me Monday, but I refuse to let the month of October pass without at least entering the Not Me Monday giveaway on MckMama's blog once. Go check out her blog for the info on Not Me Monday's so maybe you can win a prize too :)