- We're selling our house! Well, at least we think so. After 1 1/2 years on the market we got our first offer. Then we got a low appraisal (boo!) and an even worse inspection (like you have holes in your roof kind of inspection - BOO!). Now can you see why this month has become Stress-tober! We're not ready to buy again so quick, so currently, I'm frantically searching for a rent house or apartment that will meet our needs. The more I look, the more stressed out I become and the more I realize that I just don't really like where we live. Period. Enough about that!
- This has been a month of bumps, scrapes and bruises. First a scraped knee, then a carpet burn on her nose (ouch!) and a bump on the head! After this week, I really think it should be socially acceptable to allow your child to wear a helmet 24/7 until they're 15, or so...!
- Avery had yet another trip to the pedi. She has an ear infection, red throat, runny nose, she is wheezing and coughing. Dr. K was out Friday afternoon so we saw Dr. Y. She said that she could test her for RSV, but that she was almost certain it was RSV and she was treating her the same way regardless. So I opted not to do the test, since the treatment would be the same. She is on amoxicillin for the ear and throat, Zyrtec for the runny nose, and Xopenex for the wheezing/congestion. She was worse yesterday but seems a little better today. It looks like I'll be staying home with her tomorrow and I'm praying she'll be good to go on Tuesday. So far, no fever! YAY!
- Oh, did I mention in the midst of all of this I hosted a baby shower? And we missed the Natchez Hot Air Balloon Races! (BOO!) I was so looking forward to watching Avery watch the giant balloons. There's always next year though!
- And this is especially for Niki, my coworker, who stalks my blog (and probably yours too) and continually reminds me that I haven't updated since I got my iPhone. So yes, part of the blame is to the magnificently-wonderful-amazingly-fun-iPhone. Can ya tell I love it? But, as soon as I find a free app that allows me to blog, you will know it and you will be sick of my updates! Just ask my Facebook friends : )
First Scraped Knee! : (