Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Bloggy Friend

Recently, I purchased a few items from a bloggy friend, at the Horton Family. Since she was local, we decided to meet for lunch to do the exchange. I was so excited to meet her irl (in real life). Although the girls at work swore I’d never make it back alive, I did! Even though I may have been running a few minutes late! ;) 
Once I got home and showed Avery the new dress and shirt she “Ewwed and Ahhed” over it and just HAD to try them on immediately. Then, she ran around the house like a crazy woman. I think she was pretty pumped about getting some hand-me-downs from Alise. Word around town is she’s got a pretty stylish wardrobe! All was well until she wanted to mix eating Dora yogurt w/ the new clothes on. They came off pretty quick! Can’t wait until she’s big enough to wear them. I’m sure it will be in the blink of an eye!


4 comments:

Laura said...

Oh, the dress looks so good on her!! The 2T doesn't fit? I know compared to the size Alise is now, the dress/top looked so small. I hope she gets to wear them soon!!

labride said...

Cute dress! BTW y'all will love the beef drip sandwich, so so good.

Penny said...

Love the polka dots! =)

The Four Week Vegan said...

How fun to meet a bloggy friend irl! What a cute dress too.