Friday, July 8, 2011

iPhone blogging

Long time, no see! I'm giving iPhone blogging a chance since my iPhone is holding my pictures hostage! So, we'll see if this works.

I just love the new dress Avery got from Lynn. It's a Matilda Jane... Cute as can be! Lynn is so sweet to shop for Avery all.the.time. Last time we were in Vidalia she dropped off a laundry basket full of clothes. And she has such good taste too! :) I'm certain she's bought Avery more clothes in the last year than I've bought her in the last 3 years! Thanks, Mamaw Lynn! Avery is certainly one blessed lil (precious, beautiful and sweet) girl!

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Cute iphone pictures! Love that dress! Tell the princess Nonna will miss her this weekend.

Penny said...

I love that dress, too! :)

M J said...

Cute!!! She's getting so big!

Baylee's Mommy said...

cute cute dress!