Friday, July 22, 2011

What Day Is It Again?

A few weeks ago, I woke up on Saturday and rushed around to get me and Avery out of the house for a birthday party that morning. When we pulled up to the house I thought it was strange that we were the first ones there and a few minutes late. I knocked on the door a few times with an excited 3 yr old in her cutest dress, ready for fun in the sun, cake and present opening time! Finally, the mom answered the door (sticking only her head out - apparently, she hadn't rushed that morning to get ready like I had)! I was a day early! Try explaining that to a 3 yr old. She was heartbroken!

Orange leaf to the rescue! It's our newest favorite froyo shop in town. With self serve and endless toppings, soon both of our worries faded away. I was glad I realized the baby shower was on Sunday as well, since I thought it was that Saturday afternoon too!

So, we got up on Sunday and did it all over again. When am I going to learn to check the date on my invites? Geeez!

No comments: