Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another week has flown by! Going from sitting at home all day to working has been quite a change. The week seems to go by much quicker. Avery has done well and mamaw and papaw have enjoyed keeping her. Charlie is still doing an amazing job. He says 'there's nothing to it!' I emailed my boss Friday about changing my schedule at the end of this month and it doesn't seem like it's going to be a problem. WHAT A BLESSING! She is growing so much, I'm trying to get her in all her 0-3 month outfits before she is in 3-6 mos. She got two adorable dresses from my friend Benji, who works at Chase.

We have a pretty busy weekend planned. I am hosting a shower for a friend from Chase, Maria. It is going to be at Waterfront Grill in Monroe. I thought about bringing Avery, but I thought that could turn out disastrous (like our little shopping trip), so my mamaw is going to come sit with her while I'm gone tonight.

In other exciting news, a lady looked at our house on Thursday and is supposed to make an offer today or Monday. I'm excited but nervous. (As usual w/ any change in my life!) I have been frantically searching for an apartment and they are much easier to get into than daycare, thank God. But they are much more than our house note. The ones I love are $900/month and Charlie says "that'll be fine, lets live there". Well our house note is only $450 and since I pay the bills I know that we cannot double that. After I explained to him there is no way we can move from $450/month to $900/month, he offered a solution: "We can downgrade the satellite". LOL, poor Charlie, he is clueless! Oh well, its my fault, I really like to do the budgeting around here! Anyway, here are some pics from the week. Enjoy!


A sucker as big as she is





Her little denim overall dress! So cute!



1 comment:

Stormie's mommy said...

Stormie had that same jumper around the same age! I love the first picture. She is so precious!