Saturday, June 6, 2009

Fun at the Park

Nonna, Poppa and Josh are in Florida enjoying the beach. We are stuck here working, but we decided we could at least have some fun at the park! Uncle Mark came to play golf with da-da and we all stopped by the park on the way.

Say cheese!
The one and only pic of her w/ matching bow. She figures out how to get it out almost as soon as I put it in her hair!
Texting on her Little Mermaid cell phone on the way to the park ;)
We tried the swings first and she loved them!

She made little fists and kept throwing her arms in the air...she was so excited!
Look at that precious smile...Oh, the simple things in life!
Then, we tried the slide...first we let her go down w/ daddy...

Weeeeee.....oh the things a grown man will do to make an itty bitty girl smile :)
Then we decided Avery is a big girl now and she can go down by herself!
Uncle Mark was there to catch her! 
She loves playing with her curls...
She found this one very interesting, but refused to walk through it...
I finally gave up and let the patient little girl behind her have a turn!
Using some iPhoto effects...you can see the little girl was tired of waiting! :)
Hope you have a fun weekend too! 

9 comments:

Penny said...

Cute shots! I loved pictures at the park when mine were little. I have a lot of the grandkids at Duncan Park. I think Steph's done Noah's birthday there every years for the past 3! Did you ever get back over to my new blog? The feet on the header were from the first newborn session I did last fall. I'm going to post some of Susannah's Elizabeth soon. She woke her up before her nap was through so I didn't get as many good ones as I would have liked, but I got several I think are really pretty.

DC said...

We haven't been to the park in forever! It used to be every other day! Avery is precious! Yellow is her color! I'm glad she wasn't afraid of anything there. BTW - what kind of shoes is she wearing? I've been looking for Addison some new shoes, but not sure I want to spend $30 on Stride Rites or PediPeds!

Mallory said...

i LOVE that yellow outfit on her -- i definitely think it's her signature color =)

thanks for the comments! btw, i edited that photo on picnik.com, they have some really cool effects on there.

Mallory said...

i just realized that curran said the same thing i did =)

Laura said...

Hi! I think I recognize that park! Ha! Today was an absolutely perfect day for the park! Wish I had thought about it, but we stayed close to home and enjoyed our backyard instead. Avery is so cute! I hope she stops pulling her bows out soon!

Beth E. said...

Such sweet photos! I really like the ones of Avery looking through the tunnel. :-)

labride said...

how did that all work out? we signed out license in vidalia a the rehearsal dinner. what made yours not legal?

Cristi said...

I LOVE that last picture. It is now my new background on my laptop! I am glad yall had fun at the park. Next year Avery goes with us to the beach. She will love it.

Calley said...

cute pics- Amaus loves those little swings too. I have decided I have to buy him one to use in our yard. he laughed and laughed. I'm glad ya'll had a fun weekend!