- I did not seriously consider giving our puppy back after only having him for a week. I did not totally forget I'm an adult and we have to sometimes 'put our big girl panties on and deal with it'.
- I did not find an onion in my trunk this weekend after taking Avery's stroller out to visit the mall. It surely was not there for an entire week since the last time I was at the grocery store!
- I did not ask Charlie tonight if a nutcracker really cracked nuts. I was not totally under the impression that nutcrackers just danced in pretty ballets and came out at Christmas.
- I am not in the 100% pure-bliss-shopping-is-done-tree-is-up stage of Christmas. I did not insist that we should totally have Christmas trees all year round because they're so darn pretty and smell so good and provide such nice lighting!
- Avery did not attend her first Christmas parade and learn the importance of collecting candy after the first few floats. She also did not holler "HEEEYYYYY" at every loud truck and float that honked. After the fiftieth hey, me and Charlie did not laugh like crazy because it was pretty funny.
- We did not get to see REAL SNOW last week. And maybe, to some of you, that isn't the coolest frickin' thing in the whole.wide.world. But to us Southerners, snow is a Christmas Miracle!!! Avery was not totally unimpressed with the snow, as was Barney. I was not the only one of us three who refused to leave the yard or stop repeating 'IT'S SNOW...IT'S A CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!!!'
Monday, December 7, 2009
Not Me Monday
Happy Monday! If you want to write or link your Not Me Monday post, just go visit MckMama for all the info! What a wonderful, fun, Christmas-filled weekend we had! Of course, with lots of events come lots of chaos. So, I figured what better time for a Not Me Monday post. Also, I'm a week behind on blogging so the posts this week will actually be what we did week before last. If anyone is keeping score ;)