It's that time of the week again, head on over to MckMama's blog to find out how to start your own!
1. I did not come to work an hour early today to pay bills and write this blog. How ridiculous would that be. I mean, don't I have a perfectly good Dell Laptop at home that I just paid a ridiculous amount for only 4 short months ago? Well...NO!
2. My laptop did not crash this weekend. I did not spend hours on the phone with Dell, who by the way I CANNOT understand, only to be told it 'sounds like' a virus and my ridiculously-expensive-good-for-nothing warranty doesn't cover it.
3. I did not sit on hold with Dell when they informed me over the automated system "For a small fee each month you can have your call answered in 2 minutes or less AND speak to a representative in North America!"
4. I was not so disgusted with Dell, and the language barrier, that while being placed on hold to be transferred yet again, I did not say into the phone "MAYBE, JUST MAYBE, IF COMPANIES LIKE DELL WOULD HIRE PEOPLE IN AMERICA TO TAKE THESE CALLS I COULD ACTUALLY UNDERSTAND ONE OF THEM B/C THEY SPEAK OUR LANGUAGE. AND MAYBE THE COUNTRY WOULDN'T BE IN THE SHAPE IT'S IN IF I DIDN'T HAVE TO CALL MANILA EVERY TIME I HAVE A QUESTION ABOUT ANYTHING!" Well, apparently I was on mute and not hold because my call was promptly disconnected. Charlie has won the fight: Apple beats Dell any day. Now we'll have to see how long it takes for him to convince me to go to Baton Rouge and buy a Mac. Hmmm....
5. I did not just have my yard landscaped b/c the weather was so nice and we live in the South so it was probably going to stay nice, only to wake up to freezing temperatures this morning. My poor, pitiful flowers!
Have a great day people. Oh, and don't use my Yahoo mail, since I can't check it. Gosh, I just love Dell! :(