Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Last Birthday Post...I Promise!

So, I’d say it’s pretty nice to be 2 on your birthday. Truth be told, I still enjoy them at 25! But I don’t think I get quite this much loot!



She lovvvves her Dora microphone, esp. the We Did It song!
After we got back from the sensational Saints Superbowl Sunday, we had a package for Avery waiting in the mailbox. Apparently, the card was pretty impressive. She kept saying “Ooooohhhhhhh” and touching the glitter. It was a pretty adorable card :)
Almost as adorable as the outfit that came with it! Thanks Addison...you made Avery’s day!

5 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

Wow, she really scored. How sweet she took the time to love her card :)

Cristi said...

Cute outfit. Cant wait to see her in it.

Baylee's Mommy said...

Avery racked up! Baylee seems to always do the same for her bday and Christmas. She has probably 6 outfits in her closet WITH tags! i am hoping winter lasts a little longer so she can wear everything at least once!

Laura said...

Hi! Yes, I did get your email. Did you get mine? I emailed to see where you worked since I am downtown. I can meet any day this week and Munchkin Market is next weekend. I would get there early.

DC said...

Bwhahaha cute, cute, cute! Okay, where did you get the Dora mic & which Elmo is that I see?