Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
- I am not the proud sister of two graduates this year. One is not the valedictorian of his class and the other is not the first (real) college graduate in our family! Nope, not me!
- I did not choose two pictures w/ the princess in them to share picutres of the graduates. I would never do that!
- I did not decide it would be better to wait until the last minute to bring Avery to graduation.
- I did not underestimate the huge crowd and the parking problems that could create. I did not catch a ride on a trolly w/ only a few minutes to spare before Josh led the graduates down the isle.
- It was certainly not I (Avery in tow) that pushed my way through the hundreds of people waiting in the lobby who weren't allowed to enter, since no seats were left.
- I did not push my way past the graduates into thousands of standing people who were expecting to see the young adults in cap and gowns. I did not get strange stares and "Hey, who is that?" or "What is she doing?" comments. I certainly was not on the large screen walking down the center isle just as graduation was supposed to begin. I'm sure I'm not on the video tape that all the parents will buy.
- I certainly was not relieved to make it to the front row reserved seats just in time for Pomp and Circumstance . Had Josh not been #1, there is NO way Avery and I would've been able to watch!
- I did not just use one story to create an entire Not Me Monday post, but it was just that embarrassing!
Josh, the high school valedictorian
Mark, the LA Tech college of business graduate, who is now pursuing his MBA.