Have I ever mentioned that I love reading & writing Not Me Mondays? And I bet if you gave it a try you would too! Most days, like today for example, I think there isn't possibly anything that I can think of to write about. But just think back over your week and believe me, you will come up with something that will crack someone up! So, come on people, post a Not Me Monday! Besides, if you do it this week you can win a prize from MckMama! So just type the post and go read her Not Me for instructions on how to link up to her and be entered for the contest. Before long, you'll be a Not Me Monday addict and will love every second of it. Besides, its the ONLY fun thing about Monday's!
Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. You can head over to her blog to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.
1. I am not typing this at work. I would never take a break and type a blog b/c well...just read #2...
2. I am not contemplating running over my laptop (yes, with my car) or throwing it out of the window. I am not convinced this would bring much more satisfaction than actually using it. My newest problem is that while typing the cursor jumps to wherever it would like - up, down, on the stop button, refresh button, back button, you name it...it jumps. And it does it over and over and over again. And if I did attempt to type this at home I would probably lose my mind.
3. I have not decided to give up watching the news altogether. From the octuplet mom to the joke of a stimulus package, I can't watch it without wanting to slap somebody or throw something at them.
4. I did not crack myself up watching this video of MIA performing last night at the Grammy's. WOW. There are no words!
5. I did not contemplate bringing Avery out into the WORLD to go to some small childrens shops to find a dress for her photo session this weekend. (Don't worry, I quickly changed my mind and texted my babysitter :) )
Now its your turn to tell me some things that you did not do this week!