Friday, November 20, 2009

Fall Collection - Part III


One of my favorite outfites - chocolate brown and purple dress w/ hearts w/ matching striped tights...adorable! Have I mentioned Avery lovvves books lately?

And have I mentioned that she lovvves drinking water from a bottle...
...and is actually very good at it!

Good to know someone around here is drinking water!
And did  I mention that she lovvves her monkey pajamas!
She also makes monkey sounds every time I put them on her...
...and did I mention that she's the most adorable, lovable little girl in the whole.wide.world!

3 comments:

The Four Week Vegan said...

I want to know why they don't make heart dresses with striped stockings for grown-ups. Really cute!

Penny said...

So cute! Glad to see her drinking water. Good future habit. I used to gag on water. Now it's rare for me to drink anything else. =)

DC said...

Did the purple/brown outfit come from Target? I almost got Addy one just like it! She's a doll! Our girls are growing too fast! BOOO