Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Bram!

On Saturday, it was Avery's cousin Bram's 3rd Birthday Party. It was the first birthday party that Avery has ever attended (that wasn't her own!) As you know, in the last year we've been on 'lockdown' during RSV season, so we didn't get to go to Bram's 2nd Birthday Party. Avery had a good time playing and eating cake!
Bram on his new 4 wheeler

Bram and his mommy, Lindsey (Charlie's sister)

Eating cake

I think she enjoyed the cake!

Riding the donkey from Backyardigans
...she loved that thing!

Charlie came right after LSU lost, so that was the best smile he could muster up - we HATE to see our Tigers lose :(

Watching Bram open birthday presents...


The birthday boy was so busy riding his new 4 wheeler that I forgot to get a picture of them together! HAPPY BIRTHDAY BRAM! WE LOVE YOU! :)

1 comment:

The Four Week Vegan said...

How fun, her first bday party - I'm sure there will be a ton more to come. I love the Backyardigans and I don't even have littles - from time to time I will yell out Yeti-Yeti-Yeti from when they were searching for a Yeti - LOL