Happy Monday! I don't know if MckMama will be participating this Monday, as sweet Stellan is in the PICU, but feel free to hop on over to her blog and read all about Stellan. So, here we go:
1. I did not have a really 'off' day Saturday which started with putting Avery in the car seat, cranking the car, turning around to start Baby Einstein and realizing she was not strapped in! I certainly didn't read a smiliar incident on MckMama's blog last week and say "Wow, I can't believe she did that!"
2. Later that day I did not leave my purse in the cart at Walmart in the parking lot and not realize it was missing for the next 4 hours.
3. I did not go to Walmart and buy a huge bag of dog food, only to get home and see that the dog was sold while I was at Walmart (what are the odds?) And I certainly did not get a tad bit sad that I didn't get to tell him good bye and even more sad when Avery looks for him and realizes he is not there! I'm sure Cannon's new family will make him happy though : )
4. I did not take the money that Charlie gave me for Cannon and put it somewhere safe while I looked for my purse. I did not realize my purse must be at Walmart and figure it would never be found again. And I certainly was not shocked when Walmart had it, safe and sound, with not so much as a penny missing!
5. I did not search for over an hour for the money I put in a safe place. I did not end up blaming it on one of two things: either someone came in the house when I went back to Walmart and stole it (yes, I really convinced myself this could've happened) OR Avery reached up on the counter, got the money and hid it (yes, I really blamed the missing money on my toddler!)
6. I did not find it, hours later, long after I had given up the search under a bottle of lotion on my dresser. Of course, I did remember leaving it just there. I never totally lose my mind and absolutely cannot remember doing things that I clearly did!
7. I have not totally been putting off making decisions lately. Decisions such as: Should Avery go to church during RSV season and should she be in the nursery? Should I sell my house? Should I live in an apt or rent house - and WHICH apt or rent house? Should I give Avery the swine flu vaccine although its not recommended by the pedi? Should I trick-or-treat w/ Avery every year even though me and Charlie didn't really celebrate Halloween growing up? I did not declare a decision making strike and my answer to all of those questions is currently not: I DON'T KNOW! If you decide you'd like to make one for me, feel free to leave a comment w/ an answer. I'm not so exhausted just thinking about all of these decisions that I'll just do whatever you tell me to do at this point!