Monday, April 12, 2010

Bunnies and such...

As I admitted in an earlier post, I kept adding to Avery's Easter list. I definitely stopped BEFORE the LelliKelly's though! ;) Here is her little assortment of goodies from us. I decided Easter would be the holiday when she gets a Disney DVD, so we can build a collection. This Easter we started with Lion King, Little Mermaid, Cinderella & Beauty and the Beast. We haven't watched Cinderella yet, but she LOVES the other ones!


She loved the Easter bunny!
She found her bunny early, so I just let her have it!
Real bunnies at Jami's....we opted NOT to buy one! ;)
She got a ton of cute stuff from Nonna and Poppa and Charlie's family too. I never got a final picture, but add to this a kite, another dress, a swimsuit and bucket loads of candy and eggs - you get the idea!

3 comments:

Nicki Kennon said...

spoil that sweet girl rotten! She deserves every bit! I love the Disney movie on Easter idea...I just may have to borrow it:-)

Laura said...

Is that Alise's old polka dot top that Avery is wearing? If so, I'm tickled to death that she can wear it!

The Four Week Vegan said...

She scored! I love all those Disney movies. Beauty and the Beast still makes me cry.