Sunday, April 15, 2012

Lately...

Lately, the weather has been fantastic. And I don't let a beautiful day go by without reminding myself (aloud) and others of how blessed we are. I guess the older I get, the more I appreciate a simple, gorgeous day!

Lately, there have been lots of days at the park...

Lately, the see-saw has gotten quite a bit of use...


Lately, you can find Avery in a cute sundress all weekend long...

Lately, we've enjoyed our first college baseball game...

Lately, we've decided we should learn to plant things. Even if we start with a kitchen spoon and a bottled water...

Lately, we've been just a swingin'...


Lately, we've taken the time to observe the beauty God created all around us and be thankful for it...

That's what we've been up to lately!

1 comment:

Beth E. said...

Beautiful weather with a beautiful little girl to enjoy it! :-)

Happy Spring!