Tuesday, April 24, 2012

St. Patty's Day

We had a fun time on St. Paddy's day. We took an early morning trip to Munchkin Market and then to breakfast at Chick Fil A. Everyone loved Avery's leprechaun. I loved it until it was time to take it off - WOW! I explained St. Patrick's Day tradition, that everyone is supposed to wear green. I left out the pinching part. In my book, it's never a smart idea to give a 4 year old a reason to pinch anyone! But she was very adament about pointing out anyone not wearing green that day (and very loudly I might add!). She is a 'follow-the-rules' kind of girl (like her mom!). After breakfast we cleaned and worked in the yard. That seems to be a common theme on weekends at home lately, and as long as the weather stays so nice, you won't hear me complaining!


Free ice cream at Chick fil A (even during breakfast) because she was following the green rule!


That night, Avery and her daddy watched the stars dance around the sky...

And cooked us one delicious supper!


No comments: