Sunday, January 4, 2009

**Updated** Happy New Year

**Updated entry, added 2 videos at the bottom!**

Ok...yes, that was a little belated. I had this magnificent plan to write the world's longest blog entry about every memory from 2008. Halfway thru March I realized it wasn't going to happen. #1 - I have a gazillion other things that need to get done this weekend (Avery's 1st bday is quickly approaching!) And #2 - All of the things I was writing are either written on this blog or babycrowd so it was so repetitive and I lost patience! Sorry...

Anyway, Avery is recovering ok from RSV. She seemed a lot better yesterday but then started coughing a lot more today and has been very irritable. She has also been running a low grade fever today. I'm almost positive its teething (she's drooling like crazy) but we go back to Dr. K tomorrow for the RSV check up. So, we will see!

In other exciting news, she's pulling up! Charlie had watched her do it a few times, but never took a picture (ugh, men!) but I caught her a few times this weekend and snapped some pics and a video or two. I am so proud of her! Her newest trick is like hide and seek. I can walk to another room and call her name and she comes to find me! That is too much fun! I am trying to teach her sign language for 'more', so we will see if that works or not.

Munching on one of mommy's stocking stuffers in a new outfit...


Look who's pulling up...This is one of her favorite Christmas toys from mom and dad...
Playing in her new outfit from Aunt Lindsey...
When Dr. K said we could start with some table foods,
he probably didn't have Chick fil A waffle fries in mind!
Mamaw came to visit...

Gerber Toast...she didn't know what to think of it!


She was getting upset with the prunes I was feeding her and grabbed a handful OUT of her mouth and threw and spread them everywhere. Talk about a tantrum. By the time I got the camera, she had decided it was pretty funny!



4 comments:

Cristi said...

Cant wait to see her pull up in person. Maybe this weekend. Yall can go use one of those gift cards and have lunch.

labride said...

haha that is so funny, she looks so happy to have mush all over her face too!

Cristi said...

Videos are the next best thing to being there.

DC said...

i love the look on her face while holding the toast! and the waffle fries cracked me up!