Sunday, January 4, 2009

**Updated** Happy New Year

**Updated entry, added 2 videos at the bottom!**

Ok...yes, that was a little belated. I had this magnificent plan to write the world's longest blog entry about every memory from 2008. Halfway thru March I realized it wasn't going to happen. #1 - I have a gazillion other things that need to get done this weekend (Avery's 1st bday is quickly approaching!) And #2 - All of the things I was writing are either written on this blog or babycrowd so it was so repetitive and I lost patience! Sorry...

Anyway, Avery is recovering ok from RSV. She seemed a lot better yesterday but then started coughing a lot more today and has been very irritable. She has also been running a low grade fever today. I'm almost positive its teething (she's drooling like crazy) but we go back to Dr. K tomorrow for the RSV check up. So, we will see!

In other exciting news, she's pulling up! Charlie had watched her do it a few times, but never took a picture (ugh, men!) but I caught her a few times this weekend and snapped some pics and a video or two. I am so proud of her! Her newest trick is like hide and seek. I can walk to another room and call her name and she comes to find me! That is too much fun! I am trying to teach her sign language for 'more', so we will see if that works or not.

Munching on one of mommy's stocking stuffers in a new outfit...


Look who's pulling up...This is one of her favorite Christmas toys from mom and dad...
Playing in her new outfit from Aunt Lindsey...
When Dr. K said we could start with some table foods,
he probably didn't have Chick fil A waffle fries in mind!
Mamaw came to visit...

Gerber Toast...she didn't know what to think of it!


She was getting upset with the prunes I was feeding her and grabbed a handful OUT of her mouth and threw and spread them everywhere. Talk about a tantrum. By the time I got the camera, she had decided it was pretty funny!



video

video

4 comments:

Cristi said...

Cant wait to see her pull up in person. Maybe this weekend. Yall can go use one of those gift cards and have lunch.

{Louisiana.Bride} said...

haha that is so funny, she looks so happy to have mush all over her face too!

Cristi said...

Videos are the next best thing to being there.

Curran said...

i love the look on her face while holding the toast! and the waffle fries cracked me up!