Friday, December 28, 2012

Blowing Sunshine...

At work, I am often accused of "blowing sunshine up people's butts." I will always end my emails with "Thanks!" and I expect a 'thanks' when I go out of my way to do something for you. You can bet your bottom dollar you will get a 'yw'. If you ask me to do something that is not my job or something I REALLY don't want to do, I will still tell you it's no problem at all. Some people think this is  a waste of time, all this 'please and thank you' nonsense. I just don't. I think this is a necessity. 

On my birthday, one of my sweet coworkers made me this cake, which is quite fitting. "happy birthday - may it be filled with rainbows and sunshine!" Too cute!



4 comments:

labride said...

I love your cake! Hope it tasted as good as it looks:)

Cristi said...

That was such a cute cake! And you keep right on handing out that sunshine sweetie. I LOVE YOU!

theglenns556 said...

As we tell Jonah, it is "letting your light shine!" The world doesn't understand it but we are commanded to do it. So, good job!!!

DC said...

Love it! You have manners which many are lacking in this world! When I worked with you it made my day to see you full of rainbows and sunshine. I'm a huge fan of 'please and thank you' and my girls will be raised that way too.