Monday, December 31, 2012

The Thick of It

This is a brag of my husband post. Sorry for those of you that are offended by these types of posts. ;)

I've heard the 7th year of marriage is the hardest. I know statistics show most couples divorce in the 7th year of marriage. I was ready to fight the good fight and push through to year 8. Turns out, so far - so good. We're halfway there! I can honestly say this has been the best year of my marriage so far. I didn't know I could love this man so much! Which is strange, considering I have loved him for almost 13 years now. I guess the more you go through, the more you love and respect your husband. There is certainly thick and thin, but lately I feel the need to tell him (and anyone else who cares to listen) how happy I am. How much I love him. How blessed life is. 

This is the thick of it. This is the for better. Thin will come, worse will come. Such is life. But let's relish the thick of it. Let's tell ourselves every day how freakin wonderful life is and how much we love each other. We'll need these memories for the thin. Bring on 2013!

Daddy cooked breakfast! Any way we can get this girl to eat breakfast, we will try. She is not a big breakfast fan. But if there's bacon, she'll give it a shot!


1 comment:

Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.