Saturday, December 29, 2012

Halloween 2012

Better late than never right? At least I got this post in before the New Year!

I was at Target one day and found a cute, affordable costume that was Avery's size (well...kind of). She actually agreed to it, so that decision was made! However, I fear this is our last year as a big, stuffed animal. She wore this to school on Halloween for a field trip and was NOT happy when she realized she could have been a princess and wore makeup and jewelry like the other girls. It didn't make matters better when one rude little girl laughed because she had a 'big belly'. I guess 4 is when girls start making fun of other girls because of the way they look? Argh! I thought she was the cutest, sweetest little owl ever!




We had a great time trick or treating with a few of our neighborhood friends!



My little owl on a field trip...


No comments: