Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Seriously?

Charlie just called to tell me the Day 2 Daycare Dropoff Report:

So I was prepared for her to cry some today, knowing that she would be staying there all day.

Man, was I wrong!

Charlie said she REACHED for the woman, went to her and was smiling and happy! Didn't cry the first time. OMG I thought I was happy yesterday, man this just keeps getting better. The other children were all coloring and Ms. Tina said that Avery's cousin, Sebastian, had asked about 15 times, "Where's Avery?" I'm so excited she will get to spend more time with him...

Once again, I'm tickled pink!

Thank you, thank you, thank you - for your prayers and sweet comments :)

HOPE YOU'RE HAVING A WONDERFUL DAY TOO!

8 comments:

Mallory said...

that's great!!! i'm so happy for her/ya'll =)

labride said...

Yay thats great!

Denise Darnell Davis said...

Ok you gotta tell me when this lady has an opening! I am sooooo glad Avery had a great day!

Babymakes3forthesullivans! said...

Yeah Avery.. I'm so happy for you guys Casey.. What a relief..

Penny said...

Wonderful! I had a good feeling about this one when you first mentioned her. :)

Beth E. said...

I am so happy for Avery AND for you and hubby! :o)

Cristi said...

Praise the Lord!

Kasey Campbell said...

yay!!! thats great!!